We welcome and need your assistance at Neighborhood House. Volunteers share their time and talents on a regular basis at the Clothes Closet, Food Pantry, and at our Main Office. We also have opportunities for volunteers to help with special projects and events from home or from one of our locations. Our volunteer program is very well-organized and offers our volunteers maximum flexibility.
Join our volunteer team through one of the opportunities below. If any of these are of interest, please download the Volunteer Application, note your area of interest and return your application to us. If you have any questions, please contact Sally at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gleaner's "Kroger Bringing Hope to the Table" program : During the weekend of January 13, we are in need of volunteers to represent Neighborhood House at Kroger. Some volunteers will greet the customers and hand them our wishlist and other information, while other volunteers will accept the donations by the exit and load the food into our van. If you are willing to volunteer, please sign up at this link: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b094eabaa23a64-gleaners
- Main Office: We are looking for reception, client assistance, and administrative help in the office. Shifts are 3 hours, once a week, Monday thru Friday.
- Food Pantry: The Food Pantry is always in need of new volunteers to greet and assist clients with their food orders. Volunteer shifts are 10:00 am -1:30 pm and 11:30 am – 3:00 pm, 2-4 times per month, Monday – Thursday
- Clothes Closet Volunteers: The Clothes Closet volunteers assist in maintaining the Clothes Closet inventory and serve clients. Regular shifts are 3-4 hours, 2-4 times per month, Monday – Saturday.
- Youth Volunteer Opportunities
Don’t see something that fits your interests? Contact us at email@example.com, and we’ll work with you to find a great match!
Recent Volunteer Newsletters
Volunteer Update November 17, 2017
Volunteer Update September 14, 2017
Volunteer Update July 13, 2017 http://mailchi.mp/ed73d1f57178/uvgmkv61rt
Scare Away Hunger 2017 http://mailchi.mp/20b2ca09de5f/volunteers-needed-for-stamp-out-hunger-event-1114837