We welcome and need your assistance at Neighborhood House. Volunteers share their time and talents on a regular basis at the Clothes Closet, Food Pantry, and at our Main Office. We also have opportunities for volunteers to help with special projects and events from home or from one of our locations. Our volunteer program is very well-organized and offers our volunteers maximum flexibility.
Join our volunteer team through one of the opportunities below. If any of these are of interest, please download the Volunteer Application, note your area of interest and return your application to us. If you have any questions, please contact Sally at email@example.com.
- Scare Away Hunger 5K Volunteer Opportunities: Our 7th Annual Scare Away Hunger 5K is scheduled for October 22. We have many volunteer needs in order to make this event run smoothly. Please sign up through this link to help. There’s something for everyone! Sign up by October 12 to guarantee a Volunteer t-shirt. http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b094eabaa23a64-scare
- Main Office: We are looking for reception, client assistance, and administrative help in the office. Shifts are 3 hours, once a week, Monday thru Friday.
- Food Pantry: The Food Pantry is always in need of new volunteers to greet and assist clients with their food orders. Volunteer shifts are 10:00 am -1:30 pm and 11:30 am – 3:00 pm, 2-4 times per month, Monday – Thursday
- Clothes Closet Volunteers: The Clothes Closet volunteers assist in maintaining the Clothes Closet inventory and serve clients. Regular shifts are 3-4 hours, 2-4 times per month, Monday – Saturday.
- Youth Volunteer Opportunities
Don’t see something that fits your interests? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll work with you to find a great match!
Recent Volunteer Newsletters
Volunteer Update July 13, 2017 http://mailchi.mp/ed73d1f57178/uvgmkv61rt
Scare Away Hunger 2017 http://mailchi.mp/20b2ca09de5f/volunteers-needed-for-stamp-out-hunger-event-1114837