Registration for our Blast Off 2 School Program is now closed. Please contact us at (248) 651 5836 ext. 12 to get a list of additional resources.
Neighborhood House provides assistance with food, clothing, rent and utility financial assistance, short-term counseling services, transportation services, educational programs, job coaching, and referrals for other services to our neighbors in crisis. Services are available to residents living in Rochester, Rochester Hills, Oakland Township, Auburn Hills and Addison Township (Leonard and Lakeville).
You must apply for services at our Main Office location at 1720 S Livernois in Rochester Hills.
Click on the “Contact Us” page to see where we are located.
Client Intake Form – Required for all services. Prepare by printing and filling out this template.
For all types of assistance, you will need:
● Picture ID, Michigan Drivers License with current address or a Michigan ID showing you live in Rochester, Rochester Hills, Oakland Township, Leonard, Lakeville or Auburn Hills
● Proof of Income, pay stub with year to date amounts, DHS (formerly FIA) Statement, Social Security Statement, Unemployment, SSI, or Pension statements.
● Most recent Federal Income Tax Return, or most recent W2’s prior to April 15.
● Dependent documentation (federal tax return, birth certificates or custody papers)
For ALL evictions or utility shutoffs the following information is required:
● A letter of determination from DHS which you will then bring to Neighborhood House along with the above documentation #1-3
● Original eviction notice or utility shutoff complete bill.
● Copy of lease.