Business & Group Support
Support the community where your business operates. The opportunities to join us in assisting our neighbors in need are diverse and allow you maximum flexibility to get involved. Please review the following list and consider how you can participate. No matter what option you choose, know you are making a difference. For more information or to get involved e-mail our Director at email@example.com.
- Annual Corporate Donation – Consider making an annual donation to Rochester Area Neighborhood House and have your contribution make an ongoing difference in the life of a family in crisis each year. Annual donors will be recognized on our website and in our annual report.
- Event Sponsorship – Join in and consider being a sponsor for one of our annual fundraising events. You can make a cash donation or offer support by offering gift cards, donating items needed for the event, etc. Sponsors will be acknowledged in our event promotions.
- Employee Donation Program– Give your employees who live and work in the greater Rochester Area the opportunity to join together and make a tax deductible donation to impact our mission on a larger scale. We will help you set up the Employee Donation program and provide you with materials to engage and sign up your employees.
- Change for Change Collection – Simply display one of our coin collection houses at the point of sale at your business, keep an eye on it while your business is open and provide your customers with the opportunity to donate their loose change. We will ensure change is collected on a regular basis.
- Customer Sales Promotion – Consider holding a sale or having a night where a percentage of sales will be donated to Rochester Area Neighborhood House. We will provide you will promotional materials, advertise your event in our donor newsletter and on our website and recognize your business as an ongoing sponsor on our website.
- Food Collection – Dedicate a week or month to a food collection drive for your customers and/or employees. Encourage customers to bring a non-perishable food donation to your place of business and fight the pockets of hunger in our community. We will provide you with promotional materials, boxes and arrange for pick up of your food donations from your place of business at the end of your food drive.
- Clothing Drive – Help us collect gently used household and clothing items for our Clothes Closet, by encouraging your customers to bring a specific item of need to your place of business. Whether a school supply item, winter coat, blanket, sheet set or other item from our wish list that is needed to support our families in need. You can help us make a difference and create awareness of the needs in our community.
- Holiday Program Support – Assist us with providing a family in crisis with a holiday full of hope by sponsoring a holiday giving tree, adopting a family or contributing toward a holiday food basket for a family. We will provide you with all materials to promote these activities with your staff and customers and pick up your donations.
- Sell Fundraiser/Event Tickets – Get involved as a point of sale location for tickets for our fundraiser and events. We will provide you with tickets to sell and promote your business as a sales location for the event.
- Conduct a Unique Fundraiser of Your Choice – Have a great idea for a fundraiser or event that you can execute that will promote your business and assist us in our mission to help those in need in the Greater Rochester Area? We’d love to hear from you and will help promote your event in our newsletter and on our website.